Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Every single time man.....#CUREmps

Every Single time you DONATE.  Gotcha....


 What did you think I was going to say?

Perhaps, something like... every single time I go to the post office I feel like I'm on candid camera and Beyonce is going to come out from behind the counter with her twins and say: "You've just been punk'd."

That would be funny, but no the postal people at my local office are always sadistic.

I actually don't have time to chit chat and catch you up on life.  I wish I did.  Today I need you to join our team aptly named #Do Something https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/jonahs-just-begun1
You can join our team on one condition- you must participate. You might suck at it, that's ok, as long as you tried.
To get started here is a Facebook banner that you can download and upload to you FB profile.
Oh man.... So I took the TV away, I must go and confront the consequences. That is play with my child who is singing on top of his lungs and marching around me: "Uh hunting we will go."
Not kidding.